Randall Davidson (1848-1930) served as Archbishop of Canterbury from 1903 until 1928 - the first Archbishop to have resigned the office (he was then 80 years old). His memorial is strictly a cenotaph as he was buried in the cloister garth.
What to see (Images 1 and 2):
a reclining bronze effigy of Davidson wearing a cope and giving the blessing, upon a bed of Hoptonwood stone (a cream coloured limestone from Derbyshire with crystalline speckles). The effigy is by the Australian sculptor Cecil Thomas (see also the Coligny cartouche)
the surrounding coats of arms represent sees where he had served as bishop
This figure seems certain to be the last of the modern 'medieval-style' memorials - subsequent Archbishops have generally chosen refurbishment of a chapel (Temple and Fisher) or ashes buried in the cloister with a simple memorial tablet (Ramsey and Coggan).
Sources: see standard cathedral sources