CANTERBURY HISTORICAL 

& ARCHAEOLOGICAL SOCIETY (CHAS)

logo-1.2
HISTORY PAGES
ARCHITECTURE logo-1.2
> BACK TO NOTEBOOK HOME PAGE

The Cathedral Archives and Library, built to replace the structure completely destroyed in the air raid of 1942, was opened in June 1954.

 

It offers a convenient viewpoint for the appreciation of Bath stone.

 

 

 

 

Cathedral Library

HOME CONTACT US MAIN SITE
> BUILDING STONES HOME PAGE > STONES INDEX
> LOCATION INDEX FEATURES STYLES BIBLIOGRAPHY

click to enlarge and read caption

stones-bath-library-B stones-bath-library-A