Click here to see a plan of the cathedral with Viewpoint 5 marked.
Click here for an overview of the history and architecture of the choir and surrounds.
This viewpoint covers the north aisle of the choir, the north east transept, and St Andrew's chapel. For historical background on the choir click here. The north east transept lower walls were completed around 1106 by Archbishop Anselm and Prior Ernulf, but raised after the 1174 fire to their present heights by William of Sens in the 1170s.
What to see:
the bible niche
the St Eustace wall painting