CANTERBURY HISTORICAL 

& ARCHAEOLOGICAL SOCIETY (CHAS)

logo-1.2
HISTORY
ARCHI- TECTURE
BUILDING STONES logo-1.2
> BACK TO NOTEBOOK HOME PAGE

The Cathedral Archives and Library, built to replace the structure completely destroyed in the air raid of 1942, was opened in June 1954.

 

It offers a convenient viewpoint for the appreciation of Bath stone.

 

 

 

 

Cathedral Library

HOME CONTACT US MAIN SITE
> BUILDING STONES HOME PAGE > STONES INDEX FEATURES STYLES BIBLIOGRAPHY

click to enlarge and read captions

stones-bath-library-B stones-bath-library-A stones-plan-bath-library
> MEMORIALS INDEX

To hear a Cathedral Podcast about the contents of this building click here